This took me by surprise, but rumour has it that when 3.0 drops on Tuesday so does the Inscriptions profession, including every level 70 getting two major glyphs and three minor glyph slots. So what glyphs will you use come Tuesday?
Inscriptions seems to have changed a lot in recent patches and I've had a hard time finding a reliable source. The best I've found is Wowhead's list. Not all these glyphs are available: nothing that requires Inscriptions 375 or higher. But here's what I found for available 3.0 feral glyphs.
These are trainable, so any inscriber should be able to make them for you. It'll probably easy to get these for cheap right when 3.0 drops and everyone is levelling.
- Glyph of Frenzied Regeneration: Passive bonus to incoming heals while regenerating.
- Glyph of Rake: Rake prevents targets from fleeing. Presumably a PvP thing.
- Glyph of Rip: Increases Rip duration by 4 seconds. Essential for cat DPS?
- Glyph of Shred: Increases damage to stunned and incapacitated targets. Limited use in raids, I imagine.
- Glyph of Maul: Maul hits another target? May be bogus; this ID used to be for Swipe, for which the target buff makes more sense.
Minor glyphs are discovered randomly, once every 20 hours. Will take a few weeks for these to trickle out. I know there are more out there than in the Wowhead database; Glyph of the White Bear, for instance. Not many specific for ferals, but some of the other convenience minor glyphs will help us too.
That's what I was able to find on spoiler sites; no doubt information will change when 3.0 officially drops. I'm inclined to take Rip and either Maul or Frenzied Regeneration, depending on what Maul really is.
I decided to prepare to power level Inscriptions. A bit late: a bunch of lowbie herbs are now selling for 1g each. Cost me 2100g all told.