I've been working the AH for months, all to have enough gold to blow it all on gear when I hit level 80. Well, now I'm 80, and here's the feral pieces I've bought along with their approximate prices to either make (crafted) or buy (BoEs). These are all upgrades to my Black Temple level gear.
- Neck 100g: Torta's Oversized Choker
Won't be as good post-armor nerf, but at 100g why not?
- Shoulders 1200g: Trollwoven Spaulders
Best in game short of the tier set.
- Cloak 800g: Durable Nerubhide Cape
4th best in game. May get nerfed a bit with the armor change.
- Belt 800g: Trollwoven Girdle
- Legs 100g: Chain Gang Legguards
It's a hell of a lot of stamina.
- Hands 50g: Seafoam Gauntlets
Haven't actually bought these, but they are a minor upgrade to T6.
- Ring 4000g: Signet of Edward the Odd
Awfully expensive, but half the cost of a Kirin Tor ring and significantly better. No idea what the price on these will settle down to.
With this stuff, just fresh out of level 80 and no heroics or badge gear I have 27.5k health, 27.3k armor (64.2%) and 31.8% dodge. Just tanked the first half of Heroic Utgarde Keep and it was a bit scary, but no one died.